Training modules are site specific and formulated for all types of commercial and industrial premises. They are structured to ensure that;
- the employer complies with their responsibilities under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- fire wardens, other responsible persons, i.e. disabled persons’ buddy, and all other employees:
- have a greater understanding of the fire risks in the workplace
- are provided with the information and skills necessary to enable them to safely carry out their varied responsibilities, should a fire occur in the workplace.
- can ensure the safety of themselves and their work colleagues during any evacuation of the workplace.
Training presentations are held on clients’ premises to;
- make clear to responsible employees their specific duties and responsibilities, not only during any evacuation of the building but on a day-to-day basis
- explain and demonstrate the fire safety arrangements provided in their workplace
- answer any fire safety concerns or questions specific to the building or generally
Training presentations are given by retired Fire Officers, who have extensive operational and fire safety experience with Local Authority Fire Brigades.
If you would like further information about our training modules or to arrange a training course, please contact us.